E-mail should be sent for abuse and copyright removal to : [email protected]
We respect the intellectual property rights of others. You may not infringe the copyright, trademark or other proprietary informational rights of any party. We comply with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act(DMCA) of the United States.
Filing a DMCA Notice of Copyright Infringement
Please note that If you choose to request removal of content by submitting an Copyright infringement notification, please remember that you are initiating a legal process. Please note Do not make false claims, not relevant to us, without Proper information or ineffective under the law will receive no response
If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide us with the following information:
- Identification of the copyrighted work that is believed to be infringed. Please describe the work and, where possible, include a copy or the location (e.g., a URL) of an authorized version of the work
- Identification of the material that is believed to be infringing and its location. Please describe the material and provide a URL or any other pertinent information that will allow us to locate the material on the Website
- Adequate information by which we can contact you (including your name, postal address, telephone number and e-mail address).
- an electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright or other intellectual property interest
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the copyrighted material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent or the law.